24 окт. 2021 г.

The One with Joey's Award

Friends 7×18


Phoebe: I just like him so much that I just feel like I've had 10 drinks today. And I've only had six.
Monica: Oh. You know, I haven't had that feeling since I first starting going out with Chandler. Wow, I'm never gonna have that feeling again.
Phoebe: You sound like a guy.
Monica: Heh. No, a guy would say, "I'm never gonna get to sleep with anyone else." Heh.
Monica: Oh, my God. I'm never gonna sleep with anyone else!

Monica: I've been so busy planning the wedding, I forgot about all the things I'd be giving up. I mean, I'm never gonna have a first kiss again.
Phoebe: You'll have a last kiss.

Ross: Can I ask you something? You ever had a guy have a crush on you?
Joey: Is that why you wanted to tie my tie?

Rachel: Now, Joey, remember, if you win, you have to hug me.
Joey: Okay. Can I squeeze your ass?
Rachel: On TV?
Joey: Yeah.
Rachel: Yeah...
Joey: Okay.

Rachel: Oh, my God. You stole her award!
Joey: No, no, no. I'm accepting it on her behalf.
Rachel: I don't think you know what "behalf" means.
Joey: Sure I do. It's a verb. As in "I be half-in' it"!

Monica: I love you so much. Just... It's just sometimes it bothers me that I'm never gonna have that feeling. When you first meet someone for the first time... and it's new and exciting. You know that rush?
Chandler: No. No, see, when I first meet somebody... it's mostly panic, anxiety and a great deal of sweating.
Monica: Okay, but... All right, you're a guy. Does it not freak you out that you're never gonna sleep with anybody else?
Chandler: Sleeping with somebody, no. Anxiety, panic and I'm afraid even more sweating.
Monica: Even with me?
Chandler: I was dangerously dehydrated during the first six months of our relationship.

Monica: Come here. Oh, sweetie, you don't have to worry. No. Besides, you know what? I'm gonna have a lot of new things with you. The first time we buy a house, our first kid, our first grandkid...
Chandler: Water. Water. Water.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий