11 окт. 2021 г.

El final del camino

Money Heist 5×1


Rafael: Well, it's not like our relationship has been ideal, Dad.
Berlín: Yes, but I forgive you.
Rafael: You forgave me, for what?!
Berlín: For being born. Your mother and I had an incredible relationship. Exceptional woman. And you stood in the way of our happiness. I wanted to take her to dinners, go traveling, make love to her in the most beautiful places in the world. And then you showed up and ruined it all. You were like a nuclear warhead. You completely destroyed our dreams.

Berlín: My love, the things that actually matter in life always come unexpectedly.

El Profesor: It's not the first time someone's threatened to shoot me.

Berlín: You want a boring life with schedules, meetings, emails, with those endless shifts that will completely exhaust your energy? Then give you a month-long holiday so you can get a glimpse of some freedom?
Rafael: You're gonna want a glimpse of freedom when you go to prison! In my job, you don't get killed or go to jail.
Berlín: Death is simply just a word, a priori. It comprises everything that doesn't exist. On the other hand, once you're dead, you won't remember you were alive.

Berlín: The things that are really important in life, Rafael, have a high price. Rebellion. Liberty. Ideals.

Alicia: Do you have any last words, Professor?
El Profesor: I'm sorry, Raquel. I'm really sorry, Rio. I'm so sorry, Palermo. I'm really sorry, Helsinki. I'm sorry, Manila. I'm sorry, Bogotá. I'm really sorry, Stockholm. I'm sorry, Denver. I'm really sorry, Tokyo. I'm really so sorry.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий