28 окт. 2021 г.

Home Again (2017)

Lillian: Look, just for a month or so.
Alice: A month?!
Lillian: Okay, a week, whatever. If it doesn't work out, sayonara. But, just try looking at this as something that could be sort of exciting.

Alice: This is definitely not an after party and crash on the couch type of place. This is more of a market list on the fridge, Latin homework after school, dinner at 6:00 kind of house. And I know that's not the coolest stomping grounds for a bunch of starving artists like yourselves, but let's just do our best not to cramp each other's style.

Alice: I tried to hold it together. I really, really did, so hard. But, you know, God, you make a decision about your life when you're 25 years old and then you fast forward 15 years later and you think, God, was that really the life decision that's, like, a good life decision for the rest of your life'? Then you're just, like, I don't know. Yeah. I don't know. You know?

Tracy: Hold on a minute. So I think you're telling me, that you have free live-in childcare, full-time tech support and sex?
Alice: I can't complain.

Harry: You're a little in love with Alice. And you're mad at me because of it. You and I have been down this road before.
George: Okay, I am not in love with her, okay? I just love a lot of things about her, like her face and her personality.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий