12 окт. 2021 г.

The One with All the Cheesecakes

Friends 7×11


Joey: Hey, you can cancel plans with friends if there's a possibility for sex.

Phoebe: Okay, I can't just be a way to kill time till you meet someone better. You know, boyfriends and girlfriends are gonna come and go, but this is for life.
Joey: Wow. I'm so sorry. I had no idea it would bother you this much.
Phoebe: It does.
Joey: Okay, can I make it up to you? Huh? I'm sorry. How about dinner tomorrow night? I'll pay for myself.
Phoebe: Okay, you wore me down.

Rachel: Are you serious? Chandler, we ate an entire cheesecake two days ago... and you want more?
Chandler: Well, I've forgotten what it tastes like, okay?
Rachel: It was cheesecake. It was fine. It had a buttery, crumbly, graham-cracker crust... with a very rich... yet light cream-cheese filling. Wow, my whole mouth just filled with saliva. Ahem.

Rachel: Oh, my God, that is so good. I'm full. And yet I know if I stop eating this... I'll regret it.

Monica: I'm a relative and I didn't get invited, okay? A blood relative. Blood!
Ross: Stop saying "blood" to strangers.

Chandler: How can you eat the cheesecake without me?!
Rachel: What are you gonna do? Gonna run and tell Monica or Joey? No, you'd have to tell them what we did. We are dessert stealers. We are living outside the law.

Ross: Every time, on the lips!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий