8 окт. 2021 г.

The One with All the Candy

Friends 7×9


Chandler: Okay, let me just straighten out your helmet there.
Ben: Thanks, Daddy.
Ross: No, no. One daddy, two mommies.

Ross: Did the girl ever let you ride it?
Phoebe: No. But she gave me the box that it came in. It had a picture of the bike on the front. So I would sit on it and my stepdad would drag me around the backyard.
Monica: That is so unfair.
Phoebe: Not really, I got to drag him around too.

Rachel: We stayed up all night coming up with a plan... so that us dating will not be a problem.
Monica: Oh, yeah? What's the plan?
Rachel: We... We are not... going to let it... be a problem.
Monica: Wow. It took you all night to come up with that plan?
Rachel: Oh, well, you know, we did other stuff too...

Rachel: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. Maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
Chandler: Absolutely, you know? Because "tushy" can mean both ass... and good worker.

Tag Jones: I have a weird sense of humor. And I'm kind of strangely proud of my butt.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий