17 окт. 2021 г.

The One Where Rosita Dies

Friends 7×13


Rachel: Come on, help me move this.
Joey: No, no, no.
Rachel: No?
Joey: No. Rosita does not move.
Rachel: I'm sorry. Rosita? As in...?
Joey: As in "Rosita does not move."

Rachel: Joey, it's just a chair. What's the big deal?
Joey: The big deal is that it's the exact equal distance from the bathroom to the kitchen... and it's at the perfect angle so you don't get any glare coming off of Stevie.
Rachel: Stevie the TV?
Joey: Is there a problem?

Phoebe: Ugh. I hate this year.
Monica: What's wrong with this year?
Phoebe: It's already February and I've only given two massages... and they were both the worst tippers in the world.
Monica: That was me and Ross.
Phoebe: Oh, that's right.

Chandler: Joey?... Joe?... Full bag? Beer's still cold... Something terrible must have happened here.

Phoebe: Now, why do you want to kill yourself?
Earl: I've been working for 10 years now at this... meaningless, dead-end job... and nobody here even knows that I exist.
Phoebe: Chandler?!

Jack Geller: How are you, honey?
Monica: How do you think I am? You've wrecked all my childhood memories... you love Ross more than me. And I just rubbed a dead mouse on my face.

Monica: Hey, guys. Know what happened to Chandler's Barcalounger?
Rachel: Oh, yeah. Joey broke it. Had to get rid of it.
Monica: Are you kidding? I get a Porsche and the Barcalounger's gone? Heh. This is the best day ever!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий