18 окт. 2021 г.

Sex Education #3.1

Eric Effoing: Oatcake, what's on your face?
Otis Milburn: It's a mustache. I've been growing it all summer, but somebody has been too busy having sex with their new boyfriend to notice.
Eric Effoing: Uh, I was hoping it was a phase.

Adam Groff: All right, New Kid? What is that on your face?

Eric Effoing: Oh my God! What? How? When?

Otis Milburn: Oh. Hi, Ruby, what are you?
Ruby Matthews: I'm early 2000s Christina Aguilera.
Otis Milburn: Very cool. I'm macaroni cheese.
Ruby Matthews: Shut up and have sex with me.
Otis Milburn: What are you sad about tonight?
Ruby Matthews: I'm a teenage girl, Otis. I'm always sad--
Eric: Wait. Why were you macaroni cheese?

Peter Groff: Know what the secret to a happy marriage is?
Michael Groff: I'm not really the best person to answer that, Peter.
Peter Groff: Money. Well, that and keeping the toilet seat down, but mostly fucking money...

Ruby Matthews: I'm a very private person, Otis.
Otis Milburn: I think you're embarrassed.
Ruby Matthews: Okay, fine. I'm embarrassed! I am hot and popular, and you are a badly-dressed stick man with a creepy mustache.

Otis Milburn: We're done.
Ruby Matthews: And we're not done. We're over!
Otis Milburn: "Over" and "done" mean the same thing!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий