8 окт. 2021 г.

Stillwater (2021)

Virginie: That's it. Kalliste. That's where she says Akim lives.
Bill Baker: Well, can we go look around?
Virginie: No. Not at this time. It's not safe for us.
Bill Baker: 'Cause we're white?
Virginie: 'Cause we're not from there.

Renaud: Seriously, for me, it makes total sense. People should be able to carry guns. You know, but they got freedom. It's basic freedom. I would love to have a gun. I'm sure you have a gun. Don't you, Bill?
Bill Baker: Yes, sir, I do.
Renaud: Yes!
Virginie: No, you do not.
Bill Baker: Why wouldn't I? I got two of them. I got a shotgun and a Glock.
Virginie: Oh, non, putain. C'est pas--
Renaud: Two guns! It's perfect!
Virginie: Non, non!
Renaud: It's okay. It's okay. It's-it's his... His-his... his culture.
Virginie: Culture.
Renaud: Culture is such a broad concept, huh?

Maya: You're my favorite.
Bill Baker: Favorite what?
Maya: Favorite American.

Maître Leparq: In fact, the judge has already agreed to reopen the investigation, which is almost unheard of. I think this could only happen in Marseille.

Allison Baker: I learned something new actually. It's helped me a lot. It's something called the "Mektub." ... It's about acceptance.
Bill Baker: Acceptance of what?
Allison Baker: Your fate. It's helping me to stop struggling so much. Stop questioning everything. You just embrace your fate and learn to live in peace with it. It's a Muslim idea. It's about... letting go of all of that... shame... and guilt that pushes you down and keeps you down and makes you feel so powerless.

Allison Baker: It doesn't matter that I'm innocent, Dad. It's not about justice. It's about finding peace.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий