13 окт. 2021 г.

The One Where They're Up All Night

Friends 7×12


Chandler: Monica.
Monica: She's sleeping.
Chandler: I know. Just a quick question. Which one was Deep Impact and which one was Armageddon?
Monica: Deep Impact was the one with Robert Duvall. Armageddon is what's going to happen to you if you wake me up.

Joey: Man, I'm starving. What the hell was I thinking at dinner? "Do you want soup or salad?" Both, always order both!

Phoebe: Oh, my God! How did you get back here?
Fireman: Phoebe Buffay?
Phoebe: Fire Alarm?

Ross: Okay, I'm gonna start to climb down you now.
Joey: All right, just hurry up.
Ross: Okay. Now, should I climb down your front so we're face to face... or should I climb down your back so we're... butt to face?
Joey: Face to face.
Ross: I like face to face. Okay, here I come...
Joey: All right. Oh, my... How much do you weigh, Ross?
Ross: I prefer not to answer that right now. I'm still carrying a little holiday weight.

Joey: When we talked about face to face... I don't think we thought it all the way through.
Ross: What do you want me to do?
Joey: Just shimmy down me and drop.
Ross: Hi.
Joey: Hi.
Ross: You know, maybe I should hang, and you should climb down me.
Joey: Yeah? Maybe we should talk about that for a little while!
Ross: It still looks pretty far.
Joey: It's not that far. Just drop.
Ross: Do not rush me!
Joey: Ross, my pants are starting to come down, and I'm not wearing any underwear.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий