17 окт. 2021 г.

The One Where They All Turn Thirty

Friends 7×14


Tag Jones: Ms. Green wants to establish some ground rules before she comes out. She would appreciate it if you didn't use the words "old" or "downhill"... or "They still look pretty damn good."
Joey: They do.

Rachel: You know what? I am gonna do something today. I'm not just gonna sit around like some old lady. I want to get something pierced. Like my, uh, nose or my tongue or something.

Chandler: Okay, read the card, read the card.
Rachel: Okay. "Happy birthday, Grandma. It's better to be over the hill... than buried under it. All our love, Monica and Chandler." That's... funny.
Chandler: No, no, no, no. That was a joke!
Rachel: I know, I get it. It's funny.
Chandler: No, because you're not a grandmother.
Rachel: I know, because to be a grandmother, you have to be married and have children. I don't have any of those things. That's why it's so funny. I'm just gonna go...
Monica: All you had to do was buy the card...

Rachel: ..... Which means I need to meet the guy by the time I'm 30.
Ross: Which is fine, because you just turned... 28!
Rachel: No, Ross. No, it is not fine. According to my plan, I should already be with the guy that I'm gonna marry.

Chandler: Well, here we are. Just a bunch of 30-year-olds.
Ross: Wow, do you realize in 10 years we're gonna be 40?
Joey: Why, God?! Why are you doing this to us?!?!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий