20 окт. 2021 г.

The One with Joey's New Brain

Friends 7×15


Monica: So thanks for coming by, guys. We wanted to bounce some ideas off of you about the wedding ceremony.
Rachel: Oh...
Ross: What's the matter? Are you okay?
Rachel: Yeah, it's just...
Chandler: Monica said "wedding."

Joey: You're not gonna believe it. My character is coming out of his coma!
Monica: That's wonderful.
Rachel: Wow, Joey.
Joey: And not only that. I'm getting a new brain!
Chandler: So great things are happening at work and in your personal life.

Joey: They're killing off one of the characters, and when she dies... and her brain is being transplanted into my body.
Ross: Heh, what? A brain transplant? It's ridiculous.
Joey: I think it's ridiculous that you haven't had sex in three and a half months.
Ross: It's winter. There are fewer people on the street.

Monica: What is that?
Chandler: I think it's the Dying Cat Parade.

Rachel: Oh, my God. I bet that's him. My digital fairy tale's about to begin...

Cecilia Monroe: Probably should've just left years ago when the offers were pouring in... but, you know, I just got so comfy here and... Ugh, I turned down some amazing work.
Joey: Like what?
Cecilia Monroe: Well... let's just say if I'd left 15 years ago... the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today.
Joey: Wow.

Cecilia Monroe: So when Jessica kisses a man... she usually puts, um... both her hands on the man's face.
Joey: Yeah, I notice that. Is that because she's so passionate?
Cecilia Monroe: No, it's because that way the camera only sees her. You want to try it?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий