14 окт. 2021 г.

Promises Broken

The Walking Dead 11×7


Negan: Alright, tell you what. You make me a promise... In front of the goddamn preacher... And I will stick around.
Maggie: Promise you what?
Negan: I do this for you, and we're even, we are good. I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder.
Maggie: We will never be even.
Negan: Then you are gonna be down a soldier that you desperately need. Your call.

Eugene: You're doing great.
Stephanie: I'm doing okay, not great.
Eugene: The timeline since this was last an essential activity in your daily routine and the necessity for it should be factors in your self-judgment.

Stephanie: The military does this for us. It's been so long since I've had to. It's not like riding a bicycle, turns out. You do forget.
Eugene: That's the good ol' cerebellum protecting you from unpleasant memories.

Maggie: You're gonna have to find me four strangers.
Negan: Only need three. I kept my mask for practical and sentimental reasons.
Maggie: This is not fun!
Negan: Well, not with that attitude.

Negan: Lower your shoulders. Arms limp. That's good, Maggie...

Maggie: This piece of shit!
Negan: It's not gonna fit you perfectly. It was... someone else's face.

Tomi: Someone like me would never meet Ms. Milton.
Yumiko: Why not?
Tomi: You have to know your place.

Elijah: Has he changed?
Maggie: We can't know that... He's helpful. He would be, long as there's something in it for him.
Elijah: So, your promise?
Maggie: I hope I can keep it...

Maggie: You killed people who had families. And you did it in front of their families.

Maggie: Are you saying you'd do things differently?
Negan: Yeah. Yeah, if I could do it all over again... I'd have killed every single one of you.
Maggie: .... Why would you say that?
Negan: It's the truth. We got to do whatever we can to protect our people, right? I mean, that's why we're here. That's why we're doing this.
Maggie: Why would you say that to me?
Negan: We had a good day, you and I. And the only way this works, Maggie, is... Is if we're honest.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий