31 окт. 2021 г.

Red Light, Green Light

Squid Game 1×1


Gi-hun: My town called that game "the Squid Game". It was named so because the game was played in a squid-like outline. The rules are simple...

Ga-yeong: Dad, you're free to get into fights, but don't get beaten up.

The Salesman: Sir. Do you have a minute?
Gi-hun: I don't believe in Jesus.
The Salesman: It's not that. I'd like to give you a great opportunity--
Gi-hun: I come from a Buddhist household, so stop bothering me and get lost.
The Salesman: Sir. Would you like to play a game with me?

Gi-hun: I didn't gamble or steal. I worked my hands, face, and body off to earn this money.

Driver: Mr. Seong Gi-hun?
Gi-hun: Yes.
Driver: The password?
Gi-hun: Red light, green light.

Player 001: I'm just counting the numbers. My doctor said counting numbers is good for preventing dementia.
Gi-hun: Why did you come here when you're old enough to worry about dementia? You should be eating meals your daughter-in-law makes for you, then lying down on the warm floor watching your grandkids acting cute.
Player 001: What about your parents? Do they get to eat fresh-cooked meals their daughter-in-law makes for them?

    Consent form clause 1: A player is not allowed to stop playing.
    Consent form clause 2: A player who refuses to play will be eliminated.
    Consent form clause 3: Games may be terminated if the majority agrees.

Front Man: The first game is Red Light, Green Light. You can move forward while "it" shouts out, "Green Light, Red Light" If your movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated. .... Those who cross the finish line without getting caught in five minutes pass this round. Then let the game begin.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий