26 окт. 2021 г.

The Beacon

Fear the Walking Dead 7×1


Victor: Magnificent, isn't it? Belonged to George Hockley, friend to Sam Houston, commander of the Twin Sisters. The sword dates back to the War of 1812. Turn around. Slowly.
Will: Who the hell are you?
Victor: My name is Victor Strand. And, uh, who might you be?

Will: Is this some kind of trick?
Victor: You've been bathed, given a meal and a drink. What trick?

Victor: Who are they?
Will: There's no faces out there anymore. It's just masks.

Victor: I have everything I need right here... Everything you see, everything we've cultivated, came together after the great destruction. The world saw fire, ash, devastation. We were gifted with growth, vitality, a new dawn.

Victor: We looked out on the horizon together and watched as the world was destroyed before our eyes. We thought it was the end. But when the dust settled, we were still standing.

Howard: What we're doing is nothing less than laying the foundations of a new civilization. We're making history.

Will: How?
Victor: Same way I ended up here. My instincts.
Will: You sound pretty sure of yourself.
Victor: If you'd seen your instincts bear out the way I have, you would, too.

Victor: Do we have a deal? Good. Get me my sword.

Will: You don't have to worry about the ones that were killed by the blast. It's the ones that died from radiation are dangerous.

Victor: Success is the best revenge, Will.
Will: Come again?
Victor: Don't spend a moment trying to make things right. Focus on showing them that they were wrong.
Will: Why would I want to do that?
Victor: Because that's how you win.

Victor: History is written by the victors. I'm gonna ensure that's us.

Will: She's better off without you. Everyone is.

Victor: You said you can't lead alone. You're wrong. It's the only way.
Will: That's not true.
Victor: It is. I've watched as others tried to build a place like this, and each of them came close, but they all fell short for the same reason.
Will: What?
Victor: Love. Attachments don't make you strong, Will. They destroy you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий