20 окт. 2021 г.

Cry Macho (2021)

Howard Polk: It's 10:30, Mike. You're late.
Mike Milo: For what?

Howard Polk: You gonna say anything?
Mike: No. I was just gonna say, "Howard, I've always thought of you as a small, weak, and gutless man." But, you know, there's no reason to be rude.

Howard Polk: It's not kidnapping if he's your kid.

Rafo: Macho. His name is Macho.
Mike Milo: Whatever.
Rafo: What's wrong with that?
Mike Milo: Nothing. Guy wants to name his cock "Macho"... It's okay by me.

Rafo: You can never trust no one.

Rafo: In Mexico, we're friendly people. You lend, I lend. We lend, everybody lends.
Mike Milo: Yeah, yeah.
Rafo: What?
Mike Milo: Just, uh... It's not your car and I'll be driving it.

Mike Milo: What's the Spanish word for "irony"?

Rafo: You used to be tough. Now you're weak. You used to ride bulls, ride horses. You were something.
Mike Milo: I was something.
Rafo: You used to be strong. Macho. Now you're nothing.
Mike Milo: Yeah. Well, I used to be a lot of things, but I'm not now. And I'll tell you something. This macho thing is overrated. Works perfect for him, but it's overrated. Just people trying to be macho to show that they've got grit. That's about all they end up with. And you sit there and let a bull step all over you, and you let a horse throw you 50 feet in the air. What an idiot. Only an idiot would be in a profession like that.

Mike Milo: It's just... It's like anything else in life. You think you got all the answers, then you realize as you get old, that you don't have any of 'em. By the time you figure it out, it's too late.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий