29 окт. 2021 г.

Magical Bird #2

Atypical 4×8


Sam: First, seat belt. Secure, but not painful. Good amount of give. Next, mirrors. Paige says mirrors are useless, but I believe she's wrong. Now I will start the car to check temperature and sound.
Casey: Ugh!
Sam: And finally, I will review a few rules of the road.
Casey: No.
Sam: My manual!
Casey: Stop getting ready to drive and just drive.

Casey: Oh my God, you are so annoying.
Sam: In preparation for this, I got very familiar with Connecticut driving laws. You're doing it all wrong.
Casey: At least I have my eyes open.
Sam: That's probably the only thing you do better than I would.

Elsa: So I have a lot of nervous energy today, and I figure our choices are get into a big fight or do something fun. So do you wanna have a date?

Sam: I've never carried a dog before. I'm not sure how it will feel.
Casey: They're warm and squirmy. But, hey, you might have to carry one of your sled dogs someday, if one of them gets tired.
Sam: I suppose that's true.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий