30 окт. 2021 г.

Six Hours

Fear the Walking Dead 7×2


Grace: I'm right here! I said I'm right here! Didn't you hear me?! You can rob me! You can take everything from me! I mean it!! I don't even want to be here! I don't want to be here anymore!

Morgan: I feel it. Everything I've been through and everything you've been through. Ain't we due a break?

Morgan: You'll die.
Grace: I know. And I'm okay with that.
Morgan: You're okay with it?
Grace: I didn't want any of this, Morgan. I knew what it was gonna be like. I knew how hard it would be, how it would all probably end in the same place, but take longer and be a hell of a lot more painful.

Morgan: Maybe you're right. But this thing I wanted to build was just something close to what I once had. I'm not even talking much. I'm talking about sitting at a table with the woman I love, sharing a meal and getting angry at our kid because he's reading comics instead of talking to us.
Grace: And I'm telling you that might not be possible.

Morgan: Maybe we're just trying too hard. Reaching for too much. We are trying so hard to fix ourselves, can't even recognize that it might be alright just to be a little bit broken.

Morgan: She's crawling. We're gonna have to baby-proof a whole submarine.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий