4 окт. 2021 г.

All In

Ozark 3×10


Jade: Is this what I think it is?
Sam Dermody: Even better. It's my mom.
Jade: It's your mom's?
Sam Dermody: No, my mom, pressed hard and firm, and... wrapped around your finger for life. Try her on.

Special Agent Maya Miller: I'm not gonna be compromised by you.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: It's not about me, and it shouldn't be about you, either. You know, it should be about all of us trying to do the good that we can do, right now. Your bosses understand that, you know? But you think you're above that. ... You're waiting for the world to change to fit your pristine belief system, and it's just never gonna happen. What will happen is that you're gonna lose your career, Maya. But hey, you'll be right.

Wendy Byrde: I can't do this anymore.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Okay. What do we do? You wanna run? You wanna... You wanna take the deal? You tell me what you need.

Wendy Byrde: Everything I've done, I've done for nothing.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: The kids are alive. And they love us, against all odds.

Wendy Byrde: What the hell are we gonna do?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: We can launder money for a Mexican drug cartel...
Wendy Byrde: That's not funny.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Your plan was right. Our security is tied to Navarro. We give him a future, he gives us a future. We just need to burrow right into the center of this thing. We can do that. And you made it possible.

Jonah Byrde: What's going on?
Charlotte Byrde: They're trying to make sure Helen doesn't kill us.

Darlene Snell: ...it's about time both of you understood the value of people from here having their own thing.

Omar Navarro: Today... Well, today is our beginning.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий