10 окт. 2021 г.

The One with the Holiday Armadillo

Friends 7×10


Monica: Skull?
Phoebe: Oh. Yeah, it's my mom's.
Rachel: Oh, my God!
Phoebe: No, no, no. It's not my mom. It belonged to my mom. She used to put it out every Christmas... to remind us that even though it's Christmas, people still die. And you can put candy in it.

Ross: I get Ben for the holidays this year.
Monica: That's great! Are you gonna dress up as Santa?
Ross: Nope. I know Susan does every year. I want to take this year to teach him about Hanukkah. And maybe I could teach Ben... about the Christmas skull and how people die.
Chandler: You may need to use this year to teach Ben about Phoebe.

Chandler: You know what I was thinking? When we get married, will you, uh... change your name to "Bing"?
Monica: No.
Chandler: Why not?!
Monica: Bing's weird.

Chandler: You could just not throw the sticks up in the air.
Joey: What is rock 'n' roll about that?

Phoebe: Wow. Looks like the Easter Bunny's funeral in here.
Monica: Come on, come on. We're lighting the candles.
Phoebe: Oh, oh. I understand why Superman is here... but why is there a porcupine at the Easter Bunny's funeral?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий