7 окт. 2021 г.

Out of the Ashes

The Walking Dead 11×5


Eugene: "Eugene Porter. Work Detail... high-school teaching pool. Boarding Detail... Bungalow 13, Sector 1..."

Eugene: Wait. What jobs did you guys get?
Juanita: I-I was just curious 'cause they gave me "retail clerk." Made me wonder if they have a mall here, 'cause that'd be frickin' amazing. I used to love working in the mall.
Ezekiel: They put me in animal control. I imagine all of these are based on jobs from before the fall.

Negan: You know the only way this works is if we trust each other.
Maggie: Why would I ever trust you?
Negan: I don't know, Maggie. 'Cause you want to stay alive, same as me.
Maggie: If I stay alive, it'll be in spite of you, not because of you.
Negan: Jesus. You know, if... if that's how you feel, I don't understand why you haven't put me down yet-- Shit!
Maggie: ... I ask myself that question every day.

Negan: How long?
Maggie: How long would you want someone to wait for you?

Negan: Maggie, you need to know when to cut your losses.

Eugene: If you don't mind me saying, this place has all kinds of creature comforts I never knew how much I missed. I'm an interesting creature, so this is a fine day for me.

Yumiko: Look, just tell me one thing. Is this place really as good as it seems?
Tomi: Better.
Yumiko: So if I wanted to get help for people, I could do that here?
Tomi: Anything's possible, as long as you follow the rules. Want some cake?

Carol: Everything that I do, I carry that.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий