2 окт. 2021 г.

The One with the Nap Partners

Friends 7×6


Monica: The reason I asked you to brunch... is because I've been thinking about my maid of honor.
Rachel: Oh, my God. This is it. I hope it's you.
Phoebe: I hope it's you.
Rachel: Me too.

Monica: First of all, I love you both so much. You're both so important to me.
Rachel: Blah, blah, blah. Who is it?

Chandler: You know what they say, "Elephants never forget."... Seriously, good luck marrying me.

Chandler: I'll do it. But I warn you, this may make me a better person. And that is not the man you fell in love with.

Joey: First of all, I would like to say you both performed very well, okay? You should be proud. And I'd also like to say, in this competition, there are no losers. Well, except Rachel.

Rachel: You know what? I hope Monica forgives you after you throw her... her vegetarian-voodoo-goddess-circle-y shower!

Joey: Boy, I tell you. That judging stuff took a lot out of me.
Ross: Yeah?
Joey: Yeah. Thinking about maybe going upstairs and taking a little nap on my couch...
Ross: Why would I care about that?
Joey: No reason. I'm just saying that... that's where I'll be.

Chandler: I think that I'm going to apologize for all the stupid things that I do.
Monica: Why don't you just stop doing stupid things? Then you wouldn't have to apologize.
Chandler: I'd love it if I could do both.

Rachel: I just want to apologize. I'm really sorry I was a baby.
Phoebe: That's ridiculous. Rachel, we were all babies once... Oh, you mean today.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий