5 окт. 2021 г.

The One with Ross's Library Book

Friends 7×7


Monica: She also invited herself to our wedding. Clark too.
Chandler: You said no, right?
Monica: Huh?
Chandler: You said no, right?
Monica: She cornered me. She asked me if the wedding was in town. What was I supposed to do?
Chandler: Lie. How hard is that? "Your check's in the mail." "Oh, your baby's so cute." "I can't wait to read your book, Ross."

Chandler: You know what? It'll be okay. She's probably not gonna even want to come...
Monica: Really?!
Chandler: No, that was a lie. See how easy that was?

Rachel: Joey, I'm sorry. I just couldn't tell her all those things. And we got to talking, and I... We want you to marry her.

Ross: People are doing it in front of my book.
Joey: I'm sorry?
Ross: My doctoral dissertation is in the library at school. I went to see it. And there were students making babies right in the paleontology section.

Erin: He's a really great guy, and I know you really want this to work out... but I just don't see this having a future.
Rachel: What? But you said that you liked him! What happened? Did you just change your mind?
Erin: Kind of.
Phoebe: Then change it back!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий