27 окт. 2021 г.

Channel the Cat

Atypical 4×7


Sam: But she's awful!
Zahid: I know. But ever since I found out about my love lump, I'm all about the Gretch. It's like my junk has taken over. I'm not even the one that called her. My dong dialed the phone, Sam. It wasn't a butt dial. It was a... a nut dial.
Sam: I doubt that.

Zahid: Anyhoo, you got nothing to worry about, brother. This time around, me and Gretch are purely sexual. We're just two mutually-consenting alphas sport-grinding our way through the Kama Sutra. It's like a bucket list for my balls.

Sam: You're acting like Robert Falcon Scott.
Zahid: Thank you?
Sam: You're not welcome. Successful explorers plan and take precautions, but Robert Falcon Scott just wanted to be macho. So he tried to cross Antarctica by man-hauling.
Zahid: What is that?
Sam: It means he and his crew carried all of their equipment and supplies instead of using dogs. They got so tired, they died.

Sam: No, I know I can draw something ugly. I just need to concentrate, even though that's gonna be even harder now that my girlfriend wants to ramp up our sex life.
Sid: Well, there's your problem. You can't channel the cat because you're too worried about the puss.
Sam: What?
Sid: Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Mozart. All the greats swore off sex to maximize artistic output.

Paige: No, we don't have dysfunction. I just wanted to liven things up a teeny tiny bit.
Gretchen: Oh, Paige, you're so dumb.
Paige: Excuse me?!
Gretchen: Look, if you wanna knock more boots, you just gotta figure out your guy's kink.
Paige: His what?

Gretchen: Okay, so... Guys are like animals, and not even smart ones like dolphins. So you just gotta figure out what makes them tick. Like, Zahid is super visual. Watch and learn... Three, two, one.
Zahid: Madam. I require your attendance in the boudoir.
Paige: So, we've all seen my butt.

Elsa: It's just so scary. It's terrifying to see your kids go out into the world.
Lillian: But how much scarier would it be if they didn't?


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий