6 окт. 2021 г.

The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs

Friends 7×8


Ross: You know, I hate to lecture you guys... but it's kind of disgraceful that a group of well-educated adults... and Joey, can't name all the states. You ever see a map or one of those round colorful things called a globe?
Chandler: .... Uh, Magellan? You got 46 states.
Ross: What? That's impossible!
Joey: Well, who's well-educated now, Mr. I-Forgot-Ten-States?

Chandler: Okay, time is up.
Ross: Give me another minute!
Chandler: Ross, if you don't know them by now, you will never know them, okay? That is the beauty of this game. It makes you want to kill yourself.

Monica: Why?
Chandler: Okay, it's, um...
Joey: Don't do it.
Monica: Don't do what?
Chandler: I have to. Okay? It's time. Okay, I hate dogs.
Monica: What?!
Phoebe: That's crazy!
Rachel: Why?!
Joey: Told you.

Rachel: Oh, wait, before you go, can I ask a question? Um, when a guy breaks up with his girlfriend... what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before you make a move?
Monica: Oh, I'd say about a month.
Phoebe: Really? I'd say three to four.
Joey: Half-hour.
Rachel: Interesting...

Joey: All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you? Right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point.
Rachel: Huh. A "moo" point?
Joey: Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion.... It just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Joey: Okay, I'm in my sweatpants. Bring on the food.

Ross: Okay, maybe this is so hard because there aren't 50 states... Let me tell you something. I have 49 states. Now, there are no more. Now, I think I should be able to eat something.
Chandler: It's up to you...

Ross: Delaware! Delaware!!
Chandler: All right.
Ross: I want my turkey now.
Chandler: You got it... You got Nevada twice.
Ross: I know.
Chandler: Yeah...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий