3 окт. 2021 г.

Forgetting Sarick Mortshall

Rick and Morty 5x9


Rick: Wait a minute. Is that Mountain Dew in my quantum transport solution?

Rick: Two crows. You're fired!
Morty: You know what? Eat [BLEEP]. You're just trying to make me feel worthless.
Rick: I never said you're worthless. In fact, I've given you a very clear metric of your worth: Two crows. Note I didn't say three!

Nick: Break the cycle, Morty. Change the things that you can change. That's what I did. And now I'm free.

Rick: Ah, now I see. The real treasure is empathy. And that's worth way more than any knick-knack. You guys just earned yourselves another adventure! The adventure is, you're fired.

Crow Boss: Be your crows. Train yourself. Crows are then trained.
Rick: I'm open to what you're describing if it's easier than wiping an unearned smirk off my grandson's face. W-What do I do?
Crow Boss: Look at your crows. Be your crows.
Rick: God I am so glad I'm a primate. Fine. Looking at my crows...
Crow Boss: We train ourselves to stop training. The trained are untrained, we are untrained. All training is complete.
Rick: Because no training was needed... My God! I-I get it, now. We are gonna shove this crow shit down Morty's throat!

Morty: M-maybe this isn't a good idea. L-Like what if he catches us? He could trap me in a Matrix again.

Morty: Sorry, Dad, gotta go be heroes. G-Gonna take your car, love you!

Rick: Oh, my God, Morty. Here, here, come here, l-let-let grandpa fix you up, What do you want, a robot hand? A lizard hand? I can make it big again like that one time?

Rick: What we had was abusive. Don't you see? I'm a bad partner because I never made you a true partner. The crows made me see that. I thought they were a joke like you, but it turns out they're more enlightened than any of us.
Morty: O-Okay? And-And what's the undercut?
Rick: You're not hearing me. I will never be the same, so I need to leave with the crows and see what more they can teach me.

Morty: You know what, Rick? You really have changed.
Rick: Thanks, Morty. I'll always be your grandpa, Morty. Just kinda obsessed with crows now.

Rick: Aww, shit! Rick and two crows! Kicking off my new franchise! The galaxy is our telephone wire! We'll do a thousand seasons, 14 episodes each, 9-9 seconds a pop because that's the future of viewing... shows on your shoes... Sneaki! That's when you've got everybody's attention... when they're putting crap on their feet. That's when they wanna laugh. Cry. Or feel anything besides a shoe going on their foot! Watch sitcoms on your sneakers! The Rick and Two Crows Show, we're gonna be layin'... layin' walnuts on the road for car tires to open em' you know what I mean? Forever, it's Rick and two crows, forever!

——
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий