19 окт. 2021 г.

For Blood

The Walking Dead 11×8


Pope: There's a reason for everything.

Judith: Remember what Mom said about storms? They're always followed by clear skies.

Pope: Ha-ha.
Daryl: What is it?
Pope: Somehow, she has turned the dead against the living. Ooh, that's impressive.

Judith: I haven't heard from her in so long. I just wish she was here.
Virgil: She is. I see her in the way you hold your sword. The way you're ready to run into the storm... and how you talk to those kids, helping them believe in themselves. Your mama's still with you. And you can bet that wherever she is, you're with her.

Pope: My enemy never gives up. Secure the gate. Shaw. Ready the hwacha.
Daryl: What's that?
Leah: It's how we're going to end this.

Pope: I knew this war was coming. And in every war, there is... sacrifice.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий