31 июл. 2018 г.

Vanish

Sharp Objects 1×1


Camille: No pressure, right?
Curry: Life is pressure. Grow up.

Camille: This isn't going to be a... exploitative piece, more like a think piece on how something like this can affect a town.

Chief Vickery: This story gets out in St. Louis, suddenly that's all Wind Gap's known for. We're already "the hog killers."

Adora: I just can't have that kind of talk around me. Hurt children. Just... don't tell me what you're doing, what you know. While you're here I'll just pretend you're... on summer break.

Detective Willis: Sarcasm. Thank you. Most I get from your hometown pals is a sugary passive-aggression.
Camille: Well, that is our specialty. We just nod and smile until the out-of-town asshole leaves us alone.

Marian: What if after you die, part of you goes to heaven, but part of you stays here? Just to look after stuff, you know? See how things turn out. For you, for Mom...

Adora: I'm happy you're here... but, please, don't embarrass me. Not again.... When you're here, everything you do comes back on me. Understand?
Camille: Uh, honestly, no. 'Cause that might have been true when I was a kid, but I'm an adult now.
Adora: Not in Wind Gap. When you're here, you're my daughter.

Bob Nash: A faggot did it. 'Cause he didn't rape her. And the cops say that's unusual. I'd say it's the only blessin' we got. I'd rather him... kill her than rape her.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий