14 июл. 2018 г.

Mia Madre (2015)

Giorgio: You don't know how you hurt the ones you love. Then they get boring and you sweep them from your life.

Ada: You know what's funny? The older you get, the dumber they think you are. Instead you understand more, because you think.

Margherita: Lucretius, Tacitus... what will happen to all those books afterwards? They take up a whole wall in my mother's house. Where will all those years of study, of work, go? All those hours, every day... every day!

Giorgio: 'The director says: "The actor must be next to the character".' What's it mean?
Barry: I don't know!
Giorgio: What's it mean?
Margherita: I've been saying this to actors for years, I don't know if they've ever understood it. I'm not sure I do myself.

Ada: It's important you don't translate the verbs with the first thing you find in the dictionary.

Margherita: Mom?
Ada: Yes?
Margherita: What are you thinking about?
Ada: Tomorrow.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий