16 июл. 2018 г.

Angelville

Preacher 3×1


Jesse: You hate me now? Just you wait...

Miss Christina: This house doesn't run on "sorrys."

Jesse: I don't know what happened.
Cassidy: You played God... And you let her die rather than be like me. You're a scumbag.

Jesse: I'll pay you whatever.
TC: How much?
Jesse: How much you need?
TC: Nine billion four hundred thousand oughta put us back on our feet. Right, Miss Marie?

Miss Marie: "Anything." That's a big word.

Jody: Ahh. You can dress up like your daddy all you want, kid. But you never looked more like your mama than you do right now.

Miss Marie: Mnh-mnh. Leave it. The more it hurts, the more it helps.

Jesse: You want to know what I need you for? When you asked me the other day... So stupid I couldn't think... I need you for everything. Everything, Tulip. My entire life....

Lil' Tulip: I'm a re-enactor. I work here.

God: I'm counting on you for something very important, something to help me fulfill my Great Design. You have been chosen.
Tulip: No shit.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий