25 июл. 2018 г.

Domo Arigato

Mozart in the Jungle 4×6


Tateo-san: How is the Queens Phil?
Thomas: Oh, uh, what's the Japanese for apeshit?

Rodrigo: Fukumoto-san. Hi. Hey. Hello, Betty Cragadale.

Rodrigo: Don't be nervous. Just a little.

Fukumoto: As you can see, the theme of the campus is Buddhism. I-I really like Buddhism because I think it's the closest thing to an AI simulation.

Fukumoto: ...And I started playing the French horn and my mom gave me this advice, "Never date an oboist..." 'Cause they carry knives.
Rodrigo: Yeah, to cut the reeds.
Fukumoto: So, you've heard that one before?
Rodrigo: I've heard all of them, man. Yes, yes.

Rodrigo: What, does he conduct?
WAM: I'm learning. I would like to learn from you. In particular, I would like to learn about what you call "the blood."

Fukumoto: Now, M-Maestro. I'm not asking you to sing and dance for tacos. You and I both want the same thing. We want to keep beautiful music alive forever. And the way the human race is going, I think WAM is our best shot.

Rodrigo: Do you want to know about the blood?... The blood is love, cabrón.

Hailey: I feel weird that I'm staying in a super, super nice hotel and that everyone else is just staying at a super nice hotel.
Rodrigo: Mmm. Yeah, you're having the... and, yeah, the bourgeois' guilt.

Rodrigo: It's Tokyo, come on. It's good, come on. There's so many good places here...


Thomas: I got the, you know, genealogy thing back. I'm related to Tolstoy and to Meryl Streep.

Thomas: Yeah, that was delicious. What number are we on now?
Betty: Nine courses so far.
Thomas: Oh, great! Only nine to go.

Rodrigo: All these people saying that I'm dead. But what is this "Rodrigo is dead," thing? Why? Why? Why?
Daisuke Ueno: Some crazy people believe the real Rodrigo is dead. Replaced by a shinigami, a death demon. They can tell because he cut his hair.

Thomas: It's funny they never talk about artificial stupidity.

Rodrigo: If you were me, would you do the Requiem?
Thomas: If I was you, I would sleep with as many beautiful women as I possibly could.

Rodrigo: You're gonna see a robot conduct. He might be great, or he might be terrible. He might be the future, or he might be just the nightmare of somebody... very hungover.

Fukumoto: Maestro. There will always be a place for human conductors and composers. Even when with a hundred WAMs in a hundred symphonies across the world.
Rodrigo: I'm curious to see how... how a robot audience will react.

Rodrigo: Most robots can't do this. Do you want to know?
WAM: I do want to know. What can't most robots do?
Rodrigo: Swim.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий