2 июл. 2018 г.

Kiksuya

Westworld 2×8


Akecheta: Death is a passage from this brutal world. You don't deserve the exit.

Lee Sizemore: She can control the other hosts with her fucking mind! Just... check her data stream.

Kohana: Take my heart when you go.
Akecheta: Take mine in its place.

Logan: Th-Th-This is the wrong world.

Akecheta: This is the wrong world.

Akecheta: Take my heart when you go.
Kohana: Take mine in its place.

Akecheta: I had searched everywhere for my love... except the other side of death.

Narrative Lead: It's not pairing. What build is he?
Narrative Tech: Alpha 2.
Narrative Lead: Alpha? You're telling me that this host hasn't been updated in almost a decade?
Narrative Tech: We only update them when they die.

Ford: Where did you first see this?
Akecheta: When the Deathbringer killed the Creator.

Akecheta: to spread the truth.
Ford: What truth is that?
Akecheta: That there isn't one world, but many. And that we live in the wrong one.

Ford: All this time... you've been a flower growing in the darkness. Perhaps the least I can do is offer some light.

Ford: Keep watching, Akecheta. For a while longer.

Akecheta: Don't be afraid. It's time to go...

Maeve: Take my heart when you go.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий