26 июл. 2018 г.

The Adventure of Ersatz Sobekneferu

Elementary 6×11


Mr. Holmes: Sherlock...

Mr. Holmes: Well, it's wise to prepare for the worst. Although I'll allow that some preparations are unreliable...

Holmes: ...it made me realize that grudges are pointless and that people who hold them are petty and small-minded... I am neither of those things.
Mr. Holmes: We'll talk soon... son.

Prof. Hausmann: To be honest, when I first heard your theory, I was skeptical. Forging a mummy is ambitious.

Prof. Hausmann: Note the cartouche. This is a proper name.
Holmes: Sobekneferu.
Prof. Hausmann: You read hieroglyphics?
Capt. Gregson: He reads all sorts of things.

Holmes: I submit the Jane Doe was killed with one of these... That's a khopesh. It's the preferred weapon of the ancient Egyptians.
Watson: So, if I manage to adopt a baby, you know the box of swords has to go, right?

Det. Bell: Have you seen Raiders of the Lost Ark? Doesn't go well for the guy with the sword.
https://cumama.blogspot.com/2015/10/raiders-of-lost-ark.html

Det. Bell: Never had a suspect who wanted to cooperate so badly and knew so little.

Holmes: I certainly don't need the money. All I require is...
Mr. Holmes: "A loaf of bread and a clean collar."

Holmes: Aside from a slight disagreement regarding his estate, we had a not unpleasant morning.

Mr. Wells: Few people understand how dangerous the business of art can be. Criminals, oligarchs, despots, terrorists... They all use art to move their dirty money from place to place.

Holmes: Oh, you will answer. Either to me or to the servants of the queen.

Mr. Holmes: I wouldn't be the first Holmes man to underestimate her... She's back, son. And she wants what's hers.
Holmes: ....Moriarty.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий