13 июл. 2018 г.

Significant Lover

Mozart in the Jungle 4×3


Hailey: Whoa, what is all this?.. I thought you were a minimalist.
Rodrigo: No, Hai Lai, I'm a maximalist. I just didn't have a place to place my place, but now-now-now I have a place.

Rodrigo: Hello. Hi. Yes, she's my girlfriend. Yes, I'm her boyfriend.

Hailey: But it just, in certain situations, it would be really helpful if you didn't call me your girlfriend.
Rodrigo: So you want... what should I call you, my mate?
Hailey: No.
Rodrigo: My significant other?

Cynthia: She said you seem nice.
Hailey: "Nice." That's the worst.

Rodrigo: It is a very spiritual night, right? Very magical. Therefore, musical. And I would like to dedicate this night tonight to a very special person that makes me feel magical, spiritual and musical... My significant lover, Hai Lai Rutledge.

Gloria: I'm happy for you.
Thomas: Well, you could be a little more upset.
Gloria: I'll take time to be upset later.


Gloria: ...we are the proud landlords of what I am told is a super intelligent rodent community, due to their prolonged exposure to classical music.

Cynthia: ...listen to this: don't be a bitch. Unless you're me.

Cynthia: People are gonna think whatever they want about you, no matter who you're dating. Your job is to not give a shit. Concentrate on the music. Ignore the noise.

Thomas: All great orchestras have a sound, and you don't. Well, I would say you do. But it's the sound of Beethoven being shit! out of your instruments!

Thomas: Look, they're garbage... But that's all right, it-it's all right. Because I can burn that garbage into pure gold. I can give this orchestra a sound. I am the sound! MWAH!!

Hailey: All right, everybody. Ignore the noise. Focus on the music.

Rodrigo: ...in a way, I feel a little bit like Faust, but more like Faust's neighbor.

Hailey: Why haven't you conducted the Requiem?
Rodrigo: I don't know. Maybe because it's the biggest deal of the, the biggest deals.

Mozart: Do not do the Requiem.

Rodrigo: Wolfgang? Come on, man. You can't die. Man. Come on, come on, it's not, it's not funny.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий