23 июл. 2018 г.

Sonsabitches

Preacher 3×2


Young Jesse: Madame L'Angelle is a world-renowned spiritist, diviner, and mistress of the pyramids. She's got spells to fix everything... But she's expensive.

Young Jesse: But it'd be real bad if you missed a payment.
What's she gonna do? Pull out my fingernails?
Young Jesse: I'm guessing it's something worse...

Young Jesse: You got Madame L'Angelle's help, and now you gotta pay what you owe.

TC: A yak will give up his milk freely, but a cat... A cat will fight you right to the end, scratchin', hissin'. It's something to think about.

Jody: Fingernails? You don't pay what you owe, Miss Marie pull out your goddamn soul... Girl's gotta eat.

Herr Starr: Hare, Hare. Yeah. We have an appointment.

Cassidy: So, no, like, bright, white lights, no men playing harps, none of that?

Jesse: Till the end of the world, right?

Cassidy: Right. So what are we waitin' for? Let's go and get those dickheads right now... What?

Tulip: I'm okay. When I smash my fist into that mom-haired bitch's face, I'm gonna be really okay.

Swami: Welcome, brothers and sisters and gender-neutral relatives. Krishna welcomes all with open arms and warm embraces.

Herr Starr: Last chance, hippie. Will you take Humperdoo as your one, true leader and join us?
Swami: Eat shit, you fascist pig!
Herr Starr: Profanity? In a house of worship? No wonder God left.

Jesse: Or you could just say, "It's been great to see you, Jesse. I'm glad I could help your friend. Spell broken. Be on your merry way."
Miss Marie: Why would I ever say that?
Jesse: You never know what a person'll say... till you ask 'em right.

Jody: You Jesse's dead lady friend?
Tulip: Oh, I'm alive. And I'm not anybody's lady anything.

Jody: Nothing? No bright lights or angels singing?


Tulip: I like guns that take more skill than blowing away other people's beer cans.
Jody: Like this one... for instance?
Tulip: DDM4ISR. CQBSS scope, 1,000-yard range...

Tulip: Screw the can. I'm going huntin'.

Cassidy: "Put a bullet in his brain. Then he's dead. Then we go home, huh?"
Jody: That's the idea.
Cassidy: No, I'm doing "Miller's Crossing" there, with the accent and that. You know the bit where Gabriel Byrne takes John Turturro through the woods? God, it's a brilliant film. It's brilliant. It's hard to believe that the same two geniuses who made the "Miller's Crossing" film are the same two idiots that made "The Big Lebowski" film.

Lara: You could fill a book with all the things you don't know, but you'd be too stupid to read it.

Tulip: How much more in the middle of nowhere we got to get before we put a bullet in their brains?

Tulip: Jesse Custer. What the hell did you just do?

Jesse: Once I have my power back...
Tulip: Then we go kill them, right?
Jesse: We kill them all...

Cassidy: I think it sounds like another plan... But sure. Let's go and kill some people.

TC: That's a goat. It's a pygmy male, about 6 years of age, nearly deceased.
Tulip: Why the hell they shooting goats at us?
Jody: Voodoo telegram.
TC: It's the Boyd way of saying they want Jesse dead.

Herr Starr: It was a genetically modified placebo...

Herr Starr: Now that you've got that predictable spasm of juvenilia out of your system, let's talk.

Tulip: Sonsabitches...

Jesse: At least the gators will be happy.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий