29 июл. 2018 г.

The Lockdown

Grace and Frankie 4×8


Nwabudike: Allison, you're frustrated. You're hormonal--
Frankie: Tread lightly, soldier.
Nwabudike: You're beautiful.

Frankie: I've delivered lots of babies in the '60s and in the early part of the '70s. Really until the commune disbanded and Guru Jeff went to jail for marrying too many ladies. ...
Mallory: You can't be serious!
Frankie: Serious as a federal polygamy inquest.

Robert: I wasn't expecting company...
Frankie: Oh, I'm not company. I'm a beloved fixture.

Robert: Friends, let me tell you what is about to happen here: the three phases of sober Grace... Phase one: irritability. The complete loss of all politeness and all social courtesy. ....
Grace: I love your little scarf. It's strong enough to choke a man.
Robert: Phase two... euphoria. Now this is a tricky one, because she is so lovely, and you'll think the worst is over, but you'll be wrong. It is just the calm before phase three: rage. Pure, unfiltered rage. And you don't want to be close when it hits.

Frankie: Sol, I want you to ignore that nonsense and pay attention to this nonsense.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий