31 июл. 2018 г.

You've Come a Long Way, Baby

Elementary 6×11


Det. Bell: I don’t know about you and your partner, but when I get home, shoes and tie come off as soon as I’m in the door.

Mr. Holmes: Moriarty intends to kill me. I need your help to kill her first.

Holmes: He believes that the person behind that threat is a certain woman. The woman, in fact.

The Nose: If you don’t mind, a little quiet, please? I’m trying to smell.

Watson: English bulldogs...
Maggie: My babies. I know calling them that makes me weird.
Watson: Well, my partner puts wool cozies on our tortoise. You’re not even approaching weird.

Holmes: Aside from their fancy cars, Agent Bakshi’s shoes are Prada. Agent Evaneer’s watch is a Patek Philippe. It alone is worth more than their annual salaries combined. Might be the most conspicuous "conspicuous consumption" I’ve ever seen.

Holmes: ...And unlike every other time in human history when someone was entrusted with another person’s money without oversight, the ATF assumed that these two would not skim off the top to enrich themselves. Not at all idiotic.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий