1 июл. 2018 г.

The End of the F***ing World 1×6

Episode #1.6


James: After the murder, other crimes seemed pretty easy by comparison...

Alyssa: We did the world a favor. If I was the police, I'd give us fucking medals or something. They probably will...
James: They didn't.

Stella: Well... if you get cancer, you'll only have yourself to blame, won't you?

Stella: Ugh. Eight o'clock in the morning...

Alyssa: If this is what gets us caught, I'm going to kill myself... From shame.

Tori: I'm sorry, why on earth would you give a 13-year-old boy a hunting knife?
Phil: Well, he asked for it... Actually, no, he asked for a machete. But I said that was a bit full on.

Frodo: I don't like my life.
Alyssa: So, do something.

Alyssa: We're proper bandits, James!

Alyssa: James, we killed a rapist, turned our backs on the law, and I'm finally gonna meet my dad again. It's mega! Come on.

Alyssa: Sometimes you realize you had a thing keeping you going that might be a lie... When you actually really understand that, that the whole thing might have been a lie the whole time, it's like you swallowed a stone. But not recently. You swallowed it years ago.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий