17 июл. 2018 г.

The Coach

Mozart in the Jungle 4×5


Liberace: I'm having a vision. You're conducting the Requiem. You throw off your mink cape, and your bare skin is covered in Swarovski crystals. Mm?

Liberace: Play the melody, not the spiritual struggle. That's what people want.
Rodrigo: What did it feel like when you died?
Liberace: Fabulous.

Egan: How would you love her?... Okay. Um... I don't believe that you love her. What if you don't love her, but you need her to love you or you'll drown?

Rodrigo: I love you, Hai Lai. I don't need you to love me.

Rodrigo: He's a very sleepy character. All musicians are. They're very bad with words. They-they don't listen that well with words.
Hailey: Did you just put your coaching hat back on?
Rodrigo: Yeah, yeah, yeah. The-the hat, the-the slippers, the-the heavy thing, yes.

Rodrigo: What you're saying is very good, but in Japan you'll only have time for, like, 20 minutes to work with the orchestra.


Hailey: I feel kind of silly right now, though.
Rodrigo: Yeah, well, it's very silly, yes, because everything we do is-is kind of ridiculous.

Liberace: What's to understand? Just play the music and cash the checks.

Thomas: You've got 88 keys. Use them!

Warren Boyd: Oh, you want me to go ponticello.

Union Bob: Oh, you... You want me to dance around like a little girl?... I'm sorry, Maestra.

Mahajan: ... And the best part: unlike your moody musicians or conductors... the art doesn't talk back and won't go on strike.

Hailey: I need you to tell him to leave. Otherwise I'm not gonna be able to do this.
Rodrigo: Okay, I can tell him to leave. Or, or... you can go onstage and kill yourself.
Hailey: What?!
Rodrigo: Yes, yes. Do a sacrifice, Hai Lai. Yes. Grab that little girl that thinks stuff like "you're the best or you fucking suck"... you know, those voices that your father has in your head... And just throw them out of the window! Throw them, like they're a boomerang.
Hailey: Boomerangs come back, though.
Rodrigo: But... but it depends how you throw them.

Rodrigo: I swear, because afterwards the whole Japan thing, really, is just gonna be like a quark.
Hailey: A quark?
Rodrigo: Just a little thing of an atom.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий