6 июл. 2018 г.

The End of the F***ing World 1×8

Episode #1.8


Alyssa: I think it is OK. We've got, like, our whole lives.

Alyssa: I think I hate my dad more than I hate my mum.
James: Me, too. I hate both of mine, but definitely hate my dad more.
Alyssa: Why?
James: 'Cause she died and he didn't.

Alyssa: It's much easier to think someone's the answer if you haven't seen them for years. Because they're not really real. People can't be answers. They're just more questions.

Leslie: Who did you kill?

Eunice: Happy birthday, by the way.

Alyssa: You shouldn't just make people if you're going to abandon them because they think they've done something wrong their whole lives.

James: I've just turned 18. And I think I understand... what people mean to each other.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий