19 июл. 2018 г.

Congregation

The Expanse 3×12


Naomi: I'll take Amos and the priest.
Alex: Pastor.
Naomi: Whatever.

Ashford: James Holden. In de flesh.

Holden: It was like seeing a whole civilization all at once. Billions of them. Strange, bright minds. Not human.

Holden: We've had it all wrong... It's not a weapon. It wasn't sent to kill us. It was just trying to build a road. ... It doesn't care about us anymore than we care about anthills we pave over.

Holden: We are in a graveyard. We need to get out of this place and never come back.

Ashford: That man is seeing ghosts. He's insane.

Alex: You ever think you'd see anything like this? Inners and Belters, side by side, helping each other...
Amos: Peace in our time? All it took was everybody about to die.

Anna: I think that's what most of my life is. Seeing what needs to be done and trying to do it.

Anna: I try to care about everyone. It's exhausting.

Anna: I keep looking for a way to care about you. I think "her father was a terrible person. But a lot of people have terrible parents. And... I think, well, she's clearly a damaged... person, but then... who isn't?" So, I'm down to "maybe she has a brain tumor?" Do you have a brain tumor?

Ashford: 'They burned whole solar systems like they were trying to cauterize a wound...'
Kolvoord: What was that?
Ashford: Ah, nothing, just something a madman told me once.

Ashford: ...And we will have saved the human race. Not a bad way to die.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий