26 июл. 2018 г.

The Doldrums

Outlander 3×9


Jared: Oh, the weather is beginning to turn. Even a brig of this size will be bobbin' like a cork. Uh... but at least you'll have a physician at hand when ye begin retching yer innards.

Jared: Dinna fash, a healthy male can be sold for upward of 30 pounds in Jamaica. As long as he doesn't make trouble, Ian will be fine.

Jamie: Will we be? Happy?

Jamie: Now I am gonna be sick.

Captain Raines: I've sailed on many ships, madam, and on each one, the sailors have their superstitions. Anything that provides them with a sense of assurance is, in my view, to be encouraged.
Claire: The disadvantage being... that men can also lose faith when the portents signify disaster.
Captain Raines: Even then, I would rather have them make their luck than give up all hope. It matters not whether I believe touching a piece of iron will bring good luck... The men believe it.

Mr. Willoughby: I've been scribing the story of my life in China, so that it... will not be forgotten. A story told is... a life lived.

Jamie: I like the gray... The way the light hits it. Like a piece of... silver moonlight.
Claire: Oh, how could I not love a man who says such things?

Jamie: There's no talking you out of this, is there, Sassenach?
Claire: It seems you are both older and wiser.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий