4 июл. 2018 г.

A. Malcolm

Outlander 3×6


Claire: Do you have another pair of trousers?
Jamie: Oh. Aye. In the back. Come wi' me? If ye dinna think it immoral.

Claire: I wanted to look... well, the same as when you last saw me.
Jamie: Time doesna matter, Sassenach. Ye will always be beautiful to me.

Jamie: You'll come wi' me?
Claire: Wild horses couldn't keep me away.

Mr. Willoughby: Yi Tien Cho. It means "leans against heaven."
Claire: That's lovely. Why don't you use that name?
Mr. Willoughby: Yi Tien Cho sounds very much like a coarse Gaelic word, so your husband thought Willoughby would do better.

Jamie: Will ye... Will ye come to bed wi' me, then?

Ian: You know, some of the auld women at Lallybroch used to say you were a wise woman, a white lady. Or maybe even a fairy. They say as how, when Uncle Jamie came home from Culloden without you, that maybe ye'd gone back to where ye came from... Back to the fairies. Is that true? D'ye live in a dun?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий