6 июл. 2018 г.

Louder Than Bombs (2015)

Jonah: Hey, don't you think these games are kinda stupid... You're aware that this is like a very one dimensional representation of US Military intervention, right?
Conrad: It's very realistic. It's like, really being there, you know? I mean, you wear the headphones, it's like, everywhere.

Conrad: You know, if I had a girl, I'd never lie to her.
Jonah: Yeah? Good luck with that.

Jonah: ...you're actually pretty cool. And that stuff you wrote, .... it was excellent. Still... And I'm telling you this because I love you, that girl is never gonna go for you in that way. I'm sorry, she's just not. It's not your fault. I mean it's not her fault either it's... It's high school and like the hierarchy here? The status of looks and social skills. All this bullshit is stricter here than anywhere else in the world. That's why you should never give those notes to that girl. I mean look at her, she's not gonna get it. Look at her friends, they're gonna laugh at you. I mean, they'll be wrong because, you are way cooler than they will ever be. You really are. But, but they'll destroy you... Just lay over for a few years. Sit it out. Okay? It gets better.

Isabelle: ... After a few days you feel better in the role. No, it's not even a role. You like it. They want you there. They love you. You can feel it. And you love them too. More than anything. But you still feel like you're in the way. And the way of what they usually do. Again you get the feeling that you're in the wrong place. It's not that they don't want you there. But... they don't really need you.

Conrad: Am I really that difficult to talk to?
Gene: No. It's me. It's me too. It's difficult.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий