23 июл. 2018 г.

Nobody Lives Forever

Elementary 6×9


Holmes: It's a fine automobile, Alfredo.
Alfredo: Fine? Sunsets are fine. Puppies are fine. This car is exquisite. Six-piston GT-R, slotted brake kit, 5.4-liter supercharged V8. Not to mention the unbeatable security system I designed for it. “Fine.”

Watson: I think it was thallium... It's a soft metal. It's odorless, colorless, tasteless, but extremely toxic.

Holmes: As I told you before, planning the perfect crime is child's play compared to unraveling one.

Holmes: Mating calls of the Serengeti. A number of studies have concluded that exposure to nature sounds can reduce stress and improve focus.
Watson: Yeah, I think they were talking about, like, rain or ocean waves, not horny wildebeests.

Det. Bell: How is creating a bunch of geriatric rats gonna stop humans from aging?
First, you work toward everlasting rats, then pigs and dogs, then monkeys and apes, and one day...
Holmes: Everlasting us.

Watson: Are you seriously keeping score? It doesn't matter who calls who first. You get to see your brother again.
Holmes: You're taking his side-- understandably. Perhaps if I'd have given you three and a half orgasms, you'd see things my way.

Holmes: “When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused...”
Alfredo: It's also good for swimming.
Holmes: I was quoting Rainer Maria Rilke, the German poet. He was consumed by a need to understand the, uh, fundamental essence of the world. And himself. Think I would've gotten on quite well with him.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий