19 июл. 2018 г.

Abaddon's Gate

The Expanse 3×13


Camina: I still don't understand what you see in him.

Holden: "Bunch of blade boys humping shank." What does that even mean?!

Holden: .... I know how to fix this.

Amos: Nothing you're doing here matters... Unless we can convince a whole lot of people to do something they're not gonna want to do, everybody's going to die.

Amos: You're pissed, I get it. You want me to feel bad that you're angry. You want me to feel guilty... But I don't. And I never will, so let's just skip the bullshit, to where you agree to help.

Holden: No plan survives contact with the enemy.

Holden: Together till the end?

Anna: Do you think we're gonna die here?
Amos: Well, there's a lot more of them than there is us.
Anna: Hmm.

Anna: ...I left a lot unsaid.
Amos: Well, everyone leaves unfinished business. That's what dying is.

Anna: Hate is a burden. You don't have to carry it with you.

Holden: There's a way to save us all!
Ashford: That is not the point. Even if the station doesn't kill all of us, now others will come through the Ring. That is our nature. We won't be able to resist.

Naomi: Now I know why you don't need to carry a gun.

Holden: We're on the brink right now, because we keep reacting to things we don't understand! We're scared, we're hurt, and we're reaching for violence because we can't figure out what to do. But just this once, can't we try something else?

Holden: You've given us a new frontier. 1,300 habitable systems on the other side of those Rings. You know we're gonna go. We won't be able to resist. It's gonna be another blood-soaked gold rush.

Holden: The civilization that built the Rings is gone. Wiped out. What could have killed them?
Miller: That's what I'd like to know. Gonna need a ride...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий