2 июл. 2018 г.

Sober Companions

Elementary 6×7


Holmes: If I'm right, this is not just a homicide. This is a serial killer announcing himself...

Watson: How'd it go?
Capt. Gregson: Well, we had nothing. Now we have seven times as much nothing.

Holmes: I know it's late in coming, but this case has my undivided attention now, and I will find whoever's responsible.

Holmes: Would you like to know what it cost?
Watson: Oh, God. Do I have to shave your head again?

Watson: I would feel a lot more optimistic about this if you had not obtained all of this illegally.
Holmes: Even if I hadn't, matching his travel itinerary to the crimes would not be enough. That's just intellectual onanism-- stroking our own suspicions without actually nailing him to the wall.

Michael: Sherlock... you have to believe me...

Michael: We may be completely different people, but we share one very big thing in common... Please take care of yourself. We need each other.

Michael: I'm going to go away for a while, but... I'll be back.

Michael: I'm your friend, Sherlock. I'll never lie to you.

Watson: You'll be back soon enough. You'll be better.
Holmes: Don't make a habit of that while I'm gone.
Watson: What?
Holmes: Wishful thinking.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий