14 июл. 2018 г.

An Honest Ghost

Mozart in the Jungle 4×4



Thomas: What does that say?
Alan: "F-F-F."
Thomas: Yes, FFF. And why do you think Beethoven wrote three Fs into this score, Alan?
Alan: Because he wanted it fortississimo?..
Thomas: Because he wanted to start a fucking riot! He wanted to start an outbreak of joy and terror and spontaneous copulation... But of course we can't do that, can we, now? No, no, of course we can't. Because we need a trumpet section that can blow like the fucking apocalypse!

Thomas: Listen. I need a player tonight. I need a player with heart and balls. There's no money, no glory, and I don't know what's going on with your wrist...
Cynthia: Oh, fuck it, I'm yours.

Norton Morton: Oh... You have lost your muse.
Rodrigo: Yeah, he's an asshole of a muse.
Norton Morton: So many of them are.

Isabella Leonarda: So, what are you doing here, Fraulein? Wandering around this dusty manse.
Hailey: Well, I'm um... I'm actually being scouted for a conducting competition, and I'm trying to pick my music.
Isabella Leonarda: They let you conduct?
Fanny Mendelssohn: They let you compete?
Maria Anna Mozart: Tell us everything!

Fanny Mendelssohn: You are already a woman. You are already different. Pick the piece that will make you acceptable. And win, for those of us who never got the chance.

Maria Anna Mozart: This competition. Yeah, whether you win or lose, that is not in your hands. Play the music that will change them forever.

Rodrigo: Wolfgang? Gesualdo? Norton Morton?

Rodrigo: I tell you, he's an asshole. He's an asshole.
Norton Morton: He says, "If you think I'm an asshole, wait until you meet the other guy."
Rodrigo: What other guy?!

Rodrigo: M-Me? Like, the coach? And the boyfriend?
Hailey: Yeah. We'll get you different hats, so we can tell the difference. But, yeah.

Wolfgang? Johann Sebastian?
Liberace: Rodrigo DeSousa... It's me. Mr. Smiles. The Guru of Glitter. The Candelabra Kid.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий