10 июл. 2018 г.

Lazarus

Colony 3×8


Michelle: You would have done anything to be here. To have a home, a job, a place for your kids to go to school...
Katie: And I'm grateful for all of that.
Michelle: Then do your job.

Receptionist: Would you like another cup of tea, Mr. Snyder?
Snyder: I've had more tea than the Queen.

Snyder: You know what they say. A rising tide lifts all the boats.
Kynes: I'm not much of a seaman, but don't they also say you shouldn't build a new boat with old wood?...

Kynes: Hope travels fast. We promise the refugees what they need and we deliver. People come here because this is an oasis.
Snyder: So the big secret is positive press. Positive enough that people overlook the fine print.

Amy: How was Will?
Broussard: Will's Will.


Broussard: ... Whole thing should take 30, 40 seconds.
Amy: Sounds easy.

Bram: You're the most mature 12-year-old on the planet. Sometimes I think you must be like Merlin, traveling backward through time.

Amy: How do you do that?... Shut off the part of your brain that knows how crazy this is.
Will: It works out or it doesn't.
Amy: You really don't think about what could happen if this goes bad?
Will: No.
Amy: I don't get it. I only have to worry about myself, but you have kids.
Will: Just do your job.

Snyder: How did the organic vegans of Seattle feel about their produce being farmed by people in hazmat suits?
Kynes: Opinions change quickly when faced with real adversity.

Will: When you're done I'm gonna kill him.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий