18 июл. 2018 г.

The Incredibles (2004)

Mr. Incredible: No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!

Bob: Hey, I saved your life!
Oliver Sansweet: You didn't save my life, you ruined my death, that's what you did!

Helen: Everyone's special, Dash.
Dash: Which is another way of saying no one is.

Edna: Supermodels. Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for gods!

Syndrome: I learned an important lesson. You can't count on anyone, especially your heroes.

Violet: Mom and Dad's lives could be in jeopardy, or worse... their marriage.

Elastigirl: Let go of me! Let go, you lousy, lying, unfaithful creep...
Mr. Incredible: How could I betray the perfect woman?
Elastigirl: Oh, you're referring to me now?

Syndrome: I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super! And when everyone's super... no one will be.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий