28 июл. 2018 г.

We're Not Robots

Mozart in the Jungle 4×7


Gloria: Where's the rest of the Requiem? What is he doing?
Thomas: He's not doing WAM's version, he's doing Mozart's. But only the bits he wrote before he died.

Rodrigo: Mozart is gone. He's gone. He's completely lost, but Berlioz, he needs us. Right? Because he's in love.

Thomas: Great art, it sometimes needs a little destruction.

Thomas: Tell me, in Japanese, what is "asshole"?

Sadako: ...and good luck to all the finalists. And the piece will be Mahler 6.
Hailey: Mahler. Fuck.

Sadako: You know that only four of the top 150 orchestras in the world are led by a woman? Four... Take the fucking Mahler and ram it down their throats.
Hailey: I'll do my best.

Rodrigo: I am an out-of-box kind of guy, I mean, like an inside-box... I don't even see the box.

Gloria: - Uh, uh, arigato... uh, gozayamishita, Fukumoto-san. I look forward to continuing to discuss our partnership.

Hailey: I don't know, this music, it's, like, an abyss, and you go through the abyss and come out on the other side, and there's just even more fucking darkness.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий